- Barbequed and served at your location, so that your choice of
meat items is always fresh and hot.
- No event is too small or too large!
We also attend craft
shows and festivals, such as:
- July 4th Jubilee, sponsored by the Frio Canyon
Chamber of Commerce, on the square in Leakey, TX.
- Street Rod Show and Market Days in Boerne, TX,
usually October 6th through October 8th of each year.
- Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop, annual motorcycle
poker fun run, in Leakey, TX, that benefits the Real County EMS
and is usually held the third weekend of October.
- Fort Clark Living History Festival, held
annually, the second weekend of March.
As for our
menu, Pork Ribs is obviously our specialty, but we are
also able to serve T-bone steak, beef fajitas and pork chops. Per
request, we can provide beef brisket, chicken and hamburgers.
sides consist of:
- Cole slaw (We make our own and it is non-sweet)
- Pinto beans (We cook our own)
- Potato salad (made from scratch)
- Green beans
- Fresh salad, including homemade ranch dressing, if desired.
- Pickles, onions, jalepenos, bread, tortillas, pico de gallo,
lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise and mustard.
We offer tea and soft
drinks, per your request. For
dessert, we serve peach cobbler, but we are flexible and
will strive to meet your desires.
We are here to meet your
needs, wants and desires. Per your request we can provide
full service, with plates, knives, forks, napkins, drinks, meat
items, condiments and desserts, or we can provide only the meat
items, with you supplying the remainder, or any combination of the
Please give us a call to
discuss your needs, so we can provide you with some pricing
information based on what you request.